this site the web

070..Medical Spa

 
Sometime I lost my confident when I look at myself at the mirror. There are lot of scars on my face. Recently, I can find few dark spots on my face because of over exposure in sunlight!

Hence, I decided to seek for help from the experts. My friend recommended Chicago Mediacal Spa at Tiffani Kim Institute to me. They are one of the best medical and cosmetic provider in Chicago. My friends had tried their service before and give positive comments to them.

I believe young and fair skin should able to increase the confident level of someone. I always hope my skin could be fairer. Are you interested with this service too?



facial.JPG





Labels: , , ,

Print ပဲထုပ်ပါ..pdf ထုပ်လျှင်.ဖောင့်လွဲနေလိမ့်မယ်



မာတိကာ ၁ မာတိကာ ၂ မာတိကာ ၃ မာတိကာ ၄ မာတိကာ ၅

KKZ Myanmar Unicode Keyboard

Mone Tine On Android

►Version 1.1

►Version 1.0

MoneTineKeyboard

Like လုပ်ထားနိုင်ပါတယ်

Mone Tine Knowledge Bank

Labels

အောက်ကကြေငြာလေးကလစ်ပေးပါဦး

Usage Policies

သင်၏ Facebook  တွင် ဖတ်နိုင်ရန် LIKE လုပ်ခဲ့ပါ..
( အမှန်ခြစ် ပေါ်နေပြီး LIKE ပြီးသားပါက CLOSE ကိုသာနှိပ် ပိတ်ပါ )

ကျေးဇူးတင်ပါတယ် မုန်တိုင်း

ကျန်းမာကြပါစေ